Sunday, January 14, 2007

Version 1.0.8

Updates have been made to the WiiM!! Editor I am now at version 1.0.8. So head on over to www.extremeevolutions.com\WiiMiiEditor\ for the latest version. I have also updated the web site a bit with some sample mii files.

1.0.8 updates
- Male / Female check boxes
- Mingle check boxes
- Favorite colors text boxes added
- MAC profile viewer added

As of right now the favorite color is in the form of binary and decial because I don't know what number = what color. I know that the favorite color is 1-11 but thats it. I would like to make it so that it shows the actual color. Also the MAC boxes are pulled from the mii file, the first box is the checksum of the last 3 boxes but I'm not sure how it adds up. This is one of the most important parts of the WiiM!! Editor because in order to make it so that your downloaded Mii mingles over to your friends this will need to match the MAC on your Wii.

More to come...

2 comments:

senocular said...

Are you not updating this blog anymore?

DeadGod said...

Sorry about the delays in updates. I lost some wind after I noticed that there where a couple of other people creating similar tools.